IRS Forms, Instructions & Publications
IRS Form Instructions & Publication Options
IRS Collection Forms:
- IRS Form 433A Collection Information Statement for Wage Earners and Self-Employed Individuals
- IRS Publication 1854 How to prepare a Collection Information Statement (Form 433-A)
- IRS Form 433B Collection Information Statement for Businesses
- IRS Form 433-F Collection Information Statement
- IRS Form 656 Offer in Compromise
- Form 911 Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
(And Application for Taxpayer Assistance Order)
- Form 2159 Payroll Deduction Agreement
- Form 2848 Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative
- Form 8822 Change of Address
- Form 4506 Request for Copy of Tax Return
- IRS Form 4506T Request for Transcript of Tax Return
- Form 9465 Installment Agreement Request
- Form 12153 Request for a Collection Due Process or Equivalent Hearing
FREE LEGAL CONSULTATION
Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents Income tax return filed by certain citizens or residents of the United States.
Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate. Complete Form W-4 so that your employer can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay.
Request for Transcript of Tax Return Use this form to order a transcript or other return information free of charge, or designate a third party to receive the information.
Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return. Employers who withhold income taxes, social security tax, or Medicare tax from employee’s paychecks or who must pay the employer’s portion of social security or Medicare tax.
Wage and Tax Statement.
Installment Agreement Request
Application for Employer Identification Number (EIN) Use this form to apply for an employer identification number (EIN).
Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. Get or renew an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) for federal tax purposes if you are not eligible for a social security number.